Our Aloe Vera-Kesar Handmade Soap is a star soap for skin brightening suitable for all skin types. It is completely natural and free from sulphates and Paraben. Aloe vera has soothing properties which maintains the health of skin tissues and is excellent for tightening of skin pores. Saffron (Kesar) not only lightens the skin tone but also improves and reduces hyperpigmentation thanks to its rich vitamin content. The spice’s healing power can help soothe redness, inflammation, and even acne because saffron contains other vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B6, and B9.
The pure organic extracts of aloevera present in the soap helps kill the bacteria responsible for acne breakouts, reducing pimple scars’ appearance with skin lightening qualities.
- This Aloe Vera handmade Soap has many beneficial properties like preventing signs of aging, reducing acne, and naturally maintaining the moisture balance of the skin.
- Saffron makes an excellent skin toner providing a burst of nourishment and freshness to the skin
WHY USE ALOE VERA – KESAR HANDMADE SOAP?
- Natural aloevera extracts present in the soap is natural antiseptic, anti-acne and heals skin infections, treats sunburns.
- Aloe Vera known for its cooling properties – fights skin aging, reduces dark circles and blemishes, keeps the skin cool and moisturised.
- Saffron included in the soap contains a lot of vitamin A with the effect of reducing the rate of aging, protecting the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays and free radicals, and helping to increase the elasticity and softness of the skin.
- Saffron present in the soap lightenens skin tone effectively. Besides vitamin A, saffron also contains high levels of vitamin C. They help promote collagen formation and remove signs such as dark spots, pigmentation, and freckles.
Best suited for : All skin types.
Usage Frequency : Everyday use.
Product Texture : Solid soap bar.
Gender : Unisex Product.
- Only Natural And Organic Extracts are use while making of the soap.
- Chemical Free
- Sulphate Free
- Paraben Free
- Handcrafted in India
Store the soap in a cool, dry place to avoid quick melting and retaining the original colour of soap as too much heat will slightly change the colour of natural herbs present in soap, although the soap will remain effective at all times.